Thousand Oaks: A Greater Los Angeles City Full of Natural Beauty
Los Angeles is a city that is full of life, beauty, and historic sights and attractions. Many tourists flock to Los Angeles each year to take in the stunning views of Southern California and take in the attractions that Hollywood has made this city famous for. Los Angeles is known for the picturesque beaches and beautiful waters of the pacific ocean which makes this the ideal place for ocean lovers and tourists from all over. Although Los Angeles is one of the most traveled cities in the United States, it is also home to millions of Americans who choose to live among the beautiful scenery and nature of the west coast.
Thousand Oaks is a city that is located between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara. This city is 12 miles off of the pacific ocean and is home to open space nature that accounts for 36% of this city. Thousand Oaks offers everything you could be looking for and more from stunning natural beauty from ocean view trails and beaches to lush vegetation within the forests and mountain terrains in this city. Thousand Oaks residents have ample recreational and leisure activities surrounding them throughout this city that help make this vibrant city an ideal place to call home.
The peaceful, bountiful city of Thousand Oaks offers an ideal place for individuals that are living with an addiction to alcohol or drugs to receive a holistic form of addiction treatment. Healing within an addiction treatment center that is nestled in the heart of this city provides a serene setting to explore your root causes of addiction and allows you to process your emotions and develop a new lifestyle routine that fosters sobriety, health, and wellness.
If you or a loved one is suffering from any form of addiction or abuse, please call Sylvan Detox at (818) 308-3099.
How Alcohol Rehabs Help Those Struggling with Addiction
Alcohol addiction impacts the lives of millions of Americans each day with many recognizing that their alcohol abuse has become problematic, it can be difficult to reach out for help or know the appropriate resources to receive addiction treatment. Alcohol addiction will progress over time and the longer that you engage in alcohol abuse, the more your body and brain become reliant on alcohol to function throughout the day. Most individuals begin consuming alcohol recreationally or as a way to connect with others socially, however, alcohol abuse and addiction can develop if someone begins using alcohol as a form of self-medicating and as a way to cope with difficult emotions, memories, or traumas. In order to effectively heal from alcohol addiction, it is important that you have the opportunity to address the underlying emotions, traumas, and memories that have been impacting your ability to remain sober.
An alcohol rehab program offers patients a specific treatment program that is designed to help you explore what has been at the root of your addictive behaviors through evidence-based therapy methods. Through individual therapy sessions and group therapy sessions, patients will be supported by an addiction therapist who will utilize the following commonly used evidence-based therapy methods that enable you to heal from your underlying causes of alcohol addiction while gaining the tools and knowledge to maintain a life of sober living.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavioral therapy
- Dual diagnosis treatment to treat your co occurring disorders and addiction within the same treatment program
- Family therapy
- Medication-assisted treatment
- 12 step addiction recovery groups and programs
- Life skills development
- Relapse prevention tool development
- Holistic treatments
- Trauma therapy
- Experiential or recreational therapy
As patients are able to safely explore the root causes of addiction, you will be provided with the one-on-one support you need to process your emotions and traumas while removing the harsh responses and emotions that are associated with those traumas. As you learn effective coping skills, you will be able to overcome any triggers that may present themselves and help you remain on track to achieve a life of sobriety.
8 Things to Know About Choosing an Alcohol Rehab in Thousand Oaks
Making the decision to seek help through an alcohol rehab program is a commendable choice to make but after making that choice, there are a lot of factors to consider to choose the appropriate addiction treatment program. Finding an alcohol rehab program that will be centered around your unique needs and goals for addiction recovery is vital to your long-term success in addiction recovery. Your recovery journey is personal to you and you want to ensure that you choose a treatment center that understands and views you as the unique person you are rather than just another number entering into a treatment facility.
Recovering from alcohol addiction within Sylvan Detox in Thousand Oaks offers you a number of benefits and specific levels of care that will enhance your healing process and support you in achieving your goals for recovery and long-term sobriety. Alcohol rehab in Thousand Oaks offers the following benefits for patients:
- A luxury rehab center that boasts comfort and security through exclusive amenities and services made available to patients.
- A full continuum of care for patients including a residential detox program, inpatient rehab program, outpatient treatment programs, and aftercare planning. Recovering from addiction is a long-term commitment and our team wants to ensure that you have the support you need to maintain your sobriety for a long-term period.
- Access to onsite nurses and physicians who are available 24/7 to provide medical guidance and medical treatments.
- A full psychiatric assessment for each patient will ensure that you are provided with the appropriate treatments for any co-occurring disorders that you may be living with. Finding stability and balance within your mental health helps to promote health and wellness while maintaining sobriety.
- Medication management offered to patients that require and wish to participate in. Medication management helps to mitigate the onset of severe withdrawal symptoms
- Individual and group therapy sessions
- Customized treatment plans that are centered around your individual healing needs and goals for addiction recovery.
- Case management for each patient. Every patient will meet with a case manager each week who will work with you to complete assessments and establish goals for your recovery journey.
Contact Sylvan Detox to Learn More About the Best Thousand Oaks Alcohol Rehab
Recovering from alcohol addiction is possible and at Sylvan Detox in Thousand Oaks, we are committed to supporting you every step of the way in your addiction recovery process. Our luxury rehab center provides patients with the highest levels of care that will ensure you are able to address your physical addiction to alcohol through our residential alcohol detox. After you overcome your physical addiction within an alcohol detox, you will be able to begin your healing process within alcohol rehab. You will participate in leading evidence based therapy methods that will assist you in healing from the underlying causes of your addiction while providing you with the tools to maintain a life of sober living. Contact us today to find out more about the personalized treatment programs that will support you in healing from your alcohol addiction and have long-term success in addiction recovery and sober living.